Saturday, October 22, 2011

Different Stuff

A few different things to talk about today...

One of my pictures is going up for auction next Thursday night at Hugh's Room in Toronto. It's a charity event featuring the band FOG and I donated the artist's proof of my Minden Wildwater image (see below). I hope it raises a lot of money -- I'll report back next week and let you know (unless it didn't do well! LOL


The band used several of my photos on their debut CD. Not the cover picture - I was disappointed and so, I hear, was the band. They were kind enough to autograph a print for me, so when they become famous, it'll be valuable! For now, it's featured in my living room. The one below is similar to the one the signed.



I've been working on different stuff the past few days. One is this illustration of a world on a star field. In a couple of days, check out my tech blog if you're interested in how it was created.




A while ago, my neighbour gave me an old picture (it was tiny: only about 2" square) and asked me to see what I could do with it. Have a look!



That's it for now: if the weather clears a bit, I'll get out and shoot some pictures over the weekend.

-- 30 --





No comments:

Post a Comment