Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Days

I'm moving tomorrow... well technically I'm only 1/4 moving. See I have two residences, one up in Minden where, I like to say, it's nice all the time regardless of the weather... and one here in Toronto where I spend half my time because I have to be here for business.

I'm moving the Toronto home -- but not all in one day -- hence the "1/4" thing. The new place is technically not IN Toronto, I'm going up to the North end of Richmond Hill, around Lake Wilcox. Hopefully my internet access won't be interrupted too badly.

Actually I won't have access until they give me the codes for the WEP encryption on the network. Hopefully that'll happen tomorrow night. So no pictures for a few days. I'll try to get some shots of the new place soon.

By the way, I decided to hang on to my D70. Everyone needs a spare body, right? Anyway I can hang a lens on it so I can react quickly if the glass on the D300 isn't right for the shot. I have to send it to Nikon for a cleaning, though. There's some stuff on the sensor I can't easily remove and I don't want to do anything silly. We'll see how that goes, and I'll report back here in due course.

Later, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment